Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #30
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Not at all a derail stepfordfemme. I agree completely. It's an entirely different world than when I was coming up.
Totally appreciated your comments in one of your earlier posts as well.
It's hard to quote every point from previous --that it is a failing of the education system at times.

It takes a lot of humility sometimes for people to ask for help from family.

My personal experience was temporary, but I have several friends post degree that haven't had their lucky break to leave the nest due to their student loan debt. My university roomie pursued her passion in the fine arts-- but now she is working two part time jobs and running an online business from her parents place to A) do what she loves B) pay what she owes.

I'm not saying that we all made wise decisions in our degrees or our choices, but the return to nest is often a necessary evil.