Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
After I considered what I wrote I realized that I painted a pretty bleak picture. What Anya said is true. Nursing CAN be very rewarding (I wouldn't have been a nurse this long if it wasn't). I just wanted to give you something to think about. I have worked with many nurses who were right out of school...they went into nursing because of the job security but didn't give much thought to what the actual job would be like. A few of them actually quit the same day they were hired. Nursing, as a whole, is a stable, secure career with many opportunities.....but it isn't easy. I guess I'm playing devil's advocate....and telling you what could be considered the "down side" of nursing. Because you are thinking of changing your career, which would entail going back to school...I just want you to have a full picture before you make a decision.
(((Hugs, Always))))

Yes, not easy at all. Full picture of the realities is critically important.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: