Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

This will sound weird no matter how I word it, so, what the hell, I moved into my new place with one female cat, I now have two, but not very many people see my other cat, as she's a ghost kitty. She teases my cat endlessly, jumping beside her and playing with her tail when she's asleep, I've seen my cat jump two foot in the air on so many occassions now, they now play together too, so I get my cat running around like a lunatic after a cat I only ever catch out the corner of my eye, I know I'm not crazy because the other day Mum yelled at me that Tiggs (the living princess of the household) had just run outside, when she was sat next to me on the arm of my chair purring away...
Mind you, at least I'm only feeding one of them and they happily share all the bits of plastic that Tiggs has adopted as her favourite toys, so it's not all bad.
Well, until they choose to play chase over and around me when I'm sleeping