blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Goof came pre-assembled and potty-trained. The manual was easy to read, and he even had his own tools for repairs.

What more could I ask for?

Actually, the story is pretty boring. We ran around in the same circle for two years. Our friendship grew. Sometimes it feels like we've been together forever, sometimes it feels like we just met. I love our unpredictability.

The OP said: "
For singles and couples- do you think it's possible (or even desirable) to de-centre ''the couple'' as the foundational unit of butch/femme culture or would doing so be kind of...I don't know...destabilizing

I certainly don't feel like I have to be part of a couple to "be" a femme. For me, there is nothing foundational about being in a couple. My "femme-ness" doesn't reside within "us," but within me.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post: