Old 03-28-2018, 06:04 PM   #96
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Up for sale

This says the farm was up for sale in 6/2018. I wonder if it has been sold yet?

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/ne...retire-travel/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Yes it's true a good Lavender oil added to your organic skin and face products can do wonders. The only problem is not all Lavender oil is created equal. It has to be organic and i would definitely go to the Lavender farm to see how they take care of their Lavender and process it. My sister has a Lavender farm and produces a beautiful Lavender oil but she doesn't sell it. However, there is a very excellent lavender farm on the peninsula called Purple Haze which produces a high quality lavender oil. I trust it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
OH MY GODDESS!!!!!

Someone actually sent me a bundle of the best lavender I have ever held in my life and it came from Purple Haze!!!!!
It was the royal velvet bundle and that shit was AMAZING.

Small world!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote