shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Fate is a Funny Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaC View Post
Hey everyone,

Well due to major cash flow issues, I had a 'forced' walk today of 1 mile back from going to town to deliver my car plates to my insurance agency. I'm going to miss driving my little corolla even if it's for a couple of weeks or less.

I know that my knees may be 'shot' but until they hurt like an SOB, I'll walk when I have to.

Swimming has been put on the back burner due to money issues and now car issues. But the forced walk home, while painful was probably something I should continue to do.

Meanwhile, I've been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea and my doctor is seeing me on the 17th to follow up regarding my blood pressure. there's evidence to suggest that as soon as I'm able to adjust to a CPAP machine to help with my sleep apnea, I'll be able to have see results in lower blood sugars, and lower blood pressure, and hopefully I'll feel more rested too!

I hate all this 2 steps forward/1 step back thing but that's how it goes I guess.

Shadows thanks to trying to keep this thread going. I need it/and want it. I could use this kind of support as I spend a lot of my time alone. Now that I'm working almost more than full time and my brain is being exercised, more and more I need to balance it out with the physical. I know this I'm committed to it.

-Cheers
Hey there PC! Yanno dude,fate is a funny thing and while losing your car is a major inconvenience,it might be a chance to further getting more fit,because you have to walk now. Hopefully your knees will hold up and if you can,walk on the softest surface available!I think we are all feeling the belt tightening of a "recovering economy" we just hafta be more creative,right? I'm glad you are getting some inspiration from this thread,it is my honor to keep it going,and besides,I'm a motormouth when it comes to any kind of working out talk! Rock on dude and good luck with the sleep apnea thing! Now I gotta do HOMEWORK!! Is it Thursday (finals day) yet???? Thx for the congrats Zimmy and hope ya had a great walk! Later y'all! Shad