Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #19
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Being unfamiliar with said market, I would presume never to have been on the shelf to begin with, partly due to very few very long relationships the last 16 years.

Secondly I am not much for active searching, and am truly unpracticed at dating or flirting. Still I consider myself off the market at this point because I am happy enough as myself and choose to be selfish about what I want and where I want to be or go. Having always taken into account what was "better for us"

I however, did have an out of state flirtation that took it unwell when I accepted a dinner request from another. I mentioned that the invitation came to test her reaction, and when I heard nothing in her voice or words I accepted the invitation, latter she showed hurt feelings about it.

I would imagine once a person feels that the relationship is one worthy of more attention and the other person intriguing enough to explore more thoroughly they might consider being unavailable to others, or when both parties agree to not see others. Either way I would not believe any one could/should presume that another considers them selves attached or off the market till it is agreed on mutually.

sorry I ramble just following my thoughts....

undone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undone For This Useful Post: