SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller View Post
It's difficult to find that special connection with someone. And then sometimes they don't feel the same way or you don't feel the same way. It can be so discouraging. I understand why people retreat and choose to stop trying. That option is looking attractive to me right now. The other way just seems to bring nothing but pain. Ok, that's my therapy for the day! Lol
It's a lot easier to retreat and stop trying, isn't it? You may be lonely but at least you won't end up with another broken heart and war wounds.

I contemplate this a lot lately as well. I don't like being without someone to shower with affection or to love but the thought of it scares the hell out of me at this moment. So I'm just sitting back and having fun flirting.

What I can say is that if we stop trying, how will we ever find the right one? I think about this too.

My advice is to maybe just take your time. Don't rush into anything and enjoy what comes along. It usually happens when you least expect it and when you aren't trying to find it. Right?

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: