Old 01-19-2016, 09:31 AM   #2908
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Brrrr...it was chilly going this morning!

But I did it anyway.

I warmed up on an elliptical for a couple of minutes (16 cal, .09 mi) and then had a 30 minute torture session.....er, I mean I had a personal training session.

I did get him to stop with the damn cables for core work. I felt it was too easy for me to do it incorrectly plus I just don't like that exercise.

Medicine ball twists and planks are far more my style anyway.

After that, I spent some time on another elliptical and then stretched in the dark dance room. Sooo relaxing.

Precor EFX576i, total body program.

163.7 cal, 1.37 mi, 20:00 min

I've showered, eaten, did some chores and stretched some more but I can definitely feel my workout in my shoulders right now. I'm not going to bed without taking a couple of Aleve if I expect to move in the morning. I've got to haul some 50lb bags around tomorrow too.

yipee

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: