How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I took a personal day from work because my childhood friend Lisa from Ohio is visiting this weekend for her work, so I wanted to spend the day with her.

I suggested we go to the gym. She knows I'm somewhat (cough, cough) rigid or quirky in my interests, since we've been friends since kindergarten. She said that she'd take a class. She's flexible like that. She then said, "But then we should go get manicures." I said, "Can I stay at the gym while you get a manicure?" She rolled her eyes, and said, "Whatever."

I only have a few precious free guest passes, so she generously offered to sneak in to the gym, and it worked. She went off to take her class, and I did my Arc Trainer for an hour (Level 10, Strength Program), then 30 minutes of the Stair Master, and an hour of weight lifting and yoga. It was so much more relaxing than going to work.

Then I called her on my cell phone to see where she was at the gym, and she said, "I'm in the dress section at Century 21. Meet me there. Now it's payback time, and you have to come in the dressing room and watch me try on clothes." I think our friendship works because she doesn't get resentful of me. She gets even. I didn't dare disobey her orders.

Tomorrow morning we are going to play basketball with the students from my school.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: