View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #22
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Converse
There is slim to un of a bf group of any kind hear,the bf'rs I know are all out of town or online,actualy being bf dosnt work well hear at all.In reality if ppl hear think u r a lesbian couple its ok but bf, not so much.I cant tell u how many times I or my date have gotten some off color coments about the bf way of life,such as ..its out of time or really old fashion or some such bs.I did just ignore such comments and move on with life.For a long time I was part of the glbt community hear way more than now,but over time ppl moved or just lost touch in the daily grind of time..plus there is now a huge age factor im 63 and the ppl who are anywhere close ot me in age have just disapered.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: