Old 12-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #23
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yew View Post
I have been on T just over a year, the first half on Androgel then switched to injections post hysto. I am relatively thin but muscular...wiry, I guess. In the past year I have gained about 10# but have virtually lost my ass, while my shoulders have broadened by about 1" overall. Any belly softness that was there is gone- a 6 pack is just a slight effort to achieve. I noticed the shoulder growth mostly after putting on a men's small dress shirt early this fall and finding it tight and the seams riding up high rather than where they belong; that was great because I didn't exercise much after the surgery in July and was afraid I'd waste away! The thigh area called 'saddle bags' is gone too though I never had much, it has really straightened out. My shoes have gotten a little tighter and I readjusted my ball caps to fit a little larger too. I have worn men's clothes easily always but do struggle to find 29x32 or longer pants that don't have saggy asses
Interesting! T is an amazingly powerful hormone. Thanks for posting.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: