Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #68
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren_Q View Post
I just started getting juice, my first (and currently only as the others are on the way) is an RY4 - a tobacco based with caramel. I tried it out and it was mehh... but 5 days later, WOW this shit is great!

I use a pen style (no ego) and have a question for you eGO folks using clearomizers/cartomizers. How do you deal with changing flavors? Do you rinse out the clearomizer? Do you let the 'old' flavor evaporate before adding new?

I'm thinking of getting an ego with 2 or 3 clearomizers once my pen style batteries give up.

Loren
With clearo/cartomizers, I just use one flavor until the carto burns out. Some people have several going at one time, each with a different flavor. Some people choose to use flavors that compliment each other, and just add the new on top of the old.

Cartos can be cleaned, but it is a hassle. At about a dollar each, I use one for about a week, then toss it.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post: