How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

What a great thread Thank you Blaze, for leading me here!

I guess I will start top to bottom, since I have no chronological memory....

My left eyebrow has a scar from 3 stitches I received as a result of falling off a hassock onto a wood floor when I was about 8.

My bottom lip has a scar from 2 stitches I received at age 3 as a result a fall from the kitchen chair I was playing on (while watching my mom make pancakes) and landing on an old metal heater

I have a scar on my nose where my cat scratched me because I was wearing a towel on my head (after a shower) and it freaked her out...I was a teenager then

I have a chicken pock scar on my chest from having the chicken pox when I was 12

My left inner elbow has a scar where I needed stitches after having a glass window break on my arm. It was my own fault lol I was pressing on the glass to open the window since I couldn't reach the sash. My gram told me it would break some day....I just wanted fresh air while I watched Saturday morning cartoons...That one was the coolest to me...I had a huge gash and on the way to the hospital, my mom told me keep it covered with the face cloth...but the bleeding stopped and I could look in the big gaping hole and see tendons and stuff...shoulda known then that health care awaited me lol

I have small scar in the middle of my right hand where I interrupted a dog fight with our Mastiff...and he didn't know my hand was there and he bit down. I couldn't feel my hand for 3 days....but that's the only scar from that...

I have scar on my left ring finger from trying to catch a falling coffee mug that I was washing....didn't quite make it.

I have a scar on my RIGHT ring finger from trying unsuccessfully to extricate my cat from a pit bulls mouth. The only thing I could think of was to activate his gag reflex by sticking my fingers down his throat, but he just bit down harder... that one still makes me sad...

I have a small scar on my belly button that I THINK happened when I was very pregnant for my oldest daughter. My belly was huge and I was forever bumping into things..and I'm pretty sure I burned my belly on the stove...but I don't feel pain like other people...so...I don't know for sure

I have another scar from chicken pox on my thigh...

I have a scar from stitches on my right ankle. When I was little I was playing around the metal hatchway cellar door (after my dad told me not to) and it fell on me and pierced the skin...I'm lucky it didn't break my leg.

I'm sure there's many others...those are the most obvious and memorable...