Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I am very dominate by nature,so if one does not make their mind up about something I will generally take charge.I can be assertive in many ways,if it concerns something important.I can be aggressive,but not physically.I want my partner to speak her mind and not be affraid to tell me anything,i suppose that's why I hang out with women who do just that..speak their minds..cause I definitely speak mine.I don't like seeing others be rude and bossy in public..either butch or femme..anyone for that matter.If people are rude or try to be bossy with me I will just ignore them and walk away.The only time I can turn physical with others who are rude and bossy with me its when I feel physically threaten by them or they threaten my family.

It's not hard to spot an asshole.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: