View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #26
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
I'm usually not one to believe in hocus pocus stuff but without question the Sedona area has a very strong metaphysical presence. You would have to be dead not to feel it while visting.
This is so true. Those mountains are speaking to EVERYONE who comes near... I wish more people were listening.

I left an offering on Bell Rock and asked for help finding my love. A week later Gryph walked into my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I agree with your mama about the color being important. I know next to nothing about Ruby people. I think maybe they are the children of Indigos? bit? Do you know?
Never heard of them before. This is all I could find. http://www.theangelchanneler.com/RubyChildren.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
What about you? Ever find the perfect rock only to realize you were supposed to give it to someone else?
For me, this happens with anything, not just stones. I used to always give away jewelry after I'd worn it a while, and I've had all kinds of things including stones need to be passed on to others. It's kind of haphazard with me... I just do it when I hear loudly enough that it's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I don't feel much affinity for my birthstone, which is peridot. I do have some pieces, but it's purely an aesthetic connection. I have wondered if there is really anything to the "Hallmark" birthstone lists.
I love, love love peridot! Much more than my stone, which is aquamarine---and I've also often wondered about those lists. The green stones call me, peridot, emerald, malachite.

Of course, tourmaline, amethyst, and azurite all call me as well... and Peacock Copper! Love that!!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote