View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #34
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post

I am glad we are both here to chat away...

So, Miss Water Priestess do you also make and use moon water??
I'm glad too! The more, the merrier!

Moon water... do you mean charging water under the full moon? Normally what I charge under the moon is me... although it's been a long while since I was able to do so effectively, because it's been a while since I was able to empty all the way out. I guess I've always held stress and pain in my body--not just mine, everyone's--and without being able to drain it all away, I can't take in as much moon energy as I used to. Gonna have to fix that.

I think one reason I love Wichita is that I live within the influence of two big rivers, plus numerous canals and small creeks. The abundance of the water here soothes my soul.

The water I use in healing work is deep underground and may be a metaphor for energy--I tend to see it as water and energy both at once.

Bit is offline   Reply With Quote