View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #35
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, I know some stones cannot be immersed in water. But I don't always remember which ones. What are the ones you would recommend not to use in water because of that? Please refresh this old foxes memory

Yes Bit I do mean making moon charged water. I make both full and new moon. For healing work where I take something out I ask my patients to drink full moon water. I see the rays of the moons light filling the places. New Moon water I ask the patient to drink if we have returned something. The new moon being a time of potential.

Sorry to hear that you hold other's stuff in your body. That is sad and very taxing. I do that sometimes, but I think your empathic abilities run different than mine. You seem to be more physiologically challenged by your healing abilities than I am. I feel for you. I have had to change things over the years to help me to not take on other's pain and suffering. As an example I would very often suffer sore wrists and other oddiites in my arms when working with a patient. I started to wear bracelets, and have made different ones over the years. I find that they act as a barrier between the ick coming out and what ick stays on me. I currently have a thick carnelian one and a bone and antler one. They seem to work very well for me. My wrists have not been bothered once since I started to use them.

<insert sigh> thanks for the mini vacation, going back to work now...
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote