View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #38
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post

Yes Bit I do mean making moon charged water. I make both full and new moon. For healing work where I take something out I ask my patients to drink full moon water. I see the rays of the moons light filling the places. New Moon water I ask the patient to drink if we have returned something. The new moon being a time of potential.

I started to wear bracelets, and have made different ones over the years. I find that they act as a barrier between the ick coming out and what ick stays on me. I currently have a thick carnelian one and a bone and antler one. They seem to work very well for me. My wrists have not been bothered once since I started to use them.

<insert sigh> thanks for the mini vacation, going back to work now...
Hi Foxyshaman, Awren and Bit,
I love the moon water idea, I do the same with rain water from a Thunderstorm when there is lightning involved, saving it in jars for times when more energy is needed.

I practice Medical Qi Gong and Acupuncture and we have Taoist visualizations for "pulling down the Moon" to increase yin, calm emotions, connect with the divine feminine. We channel the moon when giving treatments as well. Adding Moon water is a wonderful idea, for making yin tonic herb formulas with as well, thanks. I like that.

I use obsidian when I need to block energy. I have been known to tape it to me even, lol back of my neck, solar plexus, over my heart to block......stuff. Red silk works great as well. A silk slip can take on a whole new purpose energetically. I agree with the use of bracelets to keep patients energy from traveling up your arms. Protection is one of the first things we learn.........

Great convo, I'll be back Pashi

OH some of my favorite stones? Snowflake Obsidian, Hercimer Diamonds, Moonstones, Rubys.