View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #39
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Arwen for the info. Good thing to know about Selenite. I like it, fortunately I have never used it in moon water. Tender Mercies.

Bit, how tragic that you lived with such ignorance around you. I have had that and will never tolerate it again. And to be stymed in your expression of your spirit!! They needed hey?? I like tools, however not everyone is the same. Oh and I like sometimes they come in handy for ignorant people.

Passionaria thanks for droppin in!!! Excellent info. I admit I know almost Zero about Medical Qi Gong, so what is that? And how do you practice and how long do you have to train? I love the idea of thunderstorm water, it makes my foxy hair stand on excited end...

Snowflake Obsidian has been one of my favorites for a long time. I put stones in my bra, and then I forget them and then I take my bra off and they go across the room!! One of my favs is Chrsycolla. I like lots of gems and lots of stones too. Oh and really like amber, any amber, any color..love all of it.
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote