Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Stillness

I am renewed in the stillness between thoughts.

When I enter into meditation, I may find my thoughts tumbling and stumbling over one another in an attempt to be recognized. The most refreshing moments in meditation are those moments of silence--the serene space of stillness in between thoughts.

To create that space, I acknowledge and recognize each thought, but I do not dwell on my thoughts. I gently release them or set them aside. I honor the healing space between thoughts, the stillness which renews and energizes me. Gradually, that space widens and I go deeper into the silence where I am in communion with the essence of my being, the Spirit within.

For God alone my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from him. --Psalm 62:5

http://www.dailyword.com/
I find stillness and truly being in the moment the most connected I can feel. I've walked so many paths and tried so many things that have names and labels. Being one with all, still, in the moment does it for me.

I also have a spiritual experience every time I sit on my porch with a glass a wine, looking over my farm and listening to the waterfall in my fountain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: