View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

Act 3 Passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82t_UOMHPJY

After spending the night not being able to feel her body against mine, I couldn’t seem to get close enough to her. With a gentle finesse she dipped her fingers in and out while I rocked my hips in time with her strokes. I leaned back into her chest with my leg draped over hers. If I was tired before I could no longer remember. Her lips began tracing kisses and light nibbles with her teeth down my neck. When I reached a hand up to hold her head closer she instinctively knew what I was asking her for. I inhaled sharply as her teeth bit down on to my shoulder. Starting delicately at first then increasing pressure the more I moaned from the pain which caused me so much pleasure. She chuckled at how breathless it left me, and then sweetly kissed the bite marks that were left behind. Leaning back to let my body fall in the space she had just occupied, her leg slipped in between my own and inspected the state I was in so far. Apparently, she wasn’t ready to give up on the onslaught to my senses because her eyes zeroed in on an erect nipple which her head then dipped down to devour. My body had trouble deciding to arch against her hand or her mouth. In the end, her mouth won with the amazing things she was doing with her tongue. As it flicked and twirled while suckling, every thought from my mind escaped me. I was mesmerized at her ability to leave me feeling like a wanted whore. I needed to distract her, as she was doing to me, by reaching down for her hand that was drenched in all the sweet juices coming from deep within me. Pulling her hand up, I began licking her slick fingers from the base to tip. Her mouth released from my breast but she made no effort to stop the assault to her hand. I knew I was putting her in the same state as she left me from the growls the emanated from her chest as I raked my teeth over the pads of her fingers. It was a small victory in knowing I could have such a huge impact on her senses with so little. Pulling herself up to meet my gaze she watched as I took them into my mouth, as if I was sucking off her cock. When her eyes closed and she began moving her hips to the rhythm of my mouth, I released a small giggle that snapped her out of her euphoric state. Realizing the degree to which I distracted her she ceased control of her fingers to run her thumb along my increasing smile. Capturing me with a searing kiss, I became lost in its depth. I could almost cum just by the way her mouth could send me over the edge. My legs wrapped around her waist pulling her into my hips, begging her to be inside me. She finally obliged when I gave her a warning bite on her bottom lip that I needed all of her. She teased me with just the tip, but this time I had the ability now to raise my hips to meet her. A wave of triumph washed over me as I squeezed my thighs to take her in all the way to the hilt. She glided in and out slowly as if to prolong both of our inevitable climaxes, almost as a wish for time to stand still in this paradise. It left me clinging to her broad shoulders as if my life depended on absorbing every detail of what we were doing. Using her body weight as leverage I flipped her over on to her back so that I could straddle her without losing a beat. I leaned back letting her take in the view of me rocking back and forth on her. Her hands glided over my breasts and down taking hold of my hips to quicken our pace. We were both already breathless and so close to a release but I couldn’t help the temptation of falling into her to capture her mouth again. I craved nothing more but to keep her body as close to mine as I could. Because I wasn’t willing to let go of her I brought her with me as I sat back up. She adjusted her legs so I fit snugly on her lap and I was able to hold on to her for support as the pulse of our movements edged closer to a crescendo. As we reached the peak of our climax we could do nothing but cling to each other in a single mass of sweaty limbs and intense screams of ecstasy. Gone was the need to dominate or submit. Left in its place was a hunger between us that transcended everything we knew. In that moment neither one of us could give more of ourselves to the other. Passion was all we had.

The End

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote