Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

"Love Rules all of Heaven and Earth below." For love, I was married illegally for 35 years.. Divorce? Ha! Legal marriage and divorce to me now, however, should always be about financial security...FIRST! Suppose I was legally married for those thirty five years? I now know that we would have needed at least 35,000 minimum emergency funds, at least 50,000 yearly combined income to live just above the poverty line, and since she became extremely ill, we would need to carry all the health and life insurance we could handle to protect our assets. Plus, I would also have been responsible for her student loans, and other debts So, if I were to ever get legally married, I would certainly ponder on these things..I would have gotten divorced before too many debts accrued between us.. I woulda shoulda..yadda. yadda..
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: