View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #37
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have only been with one partner (9 years) that I asked to marry Me. We broke up while we were engaged. Even though we never formally tied the knot- we really did not need to for Me to feel the great sense of loss- and all that came with it.

The one thing that I have made sure of is that it would not leave Me jaded to the point of not letting My heart be given fully to another to the point of asking that person to marry Me.

At the very least, I still hold out hope that the person that is meant for Me in a long term sense comes into My life.. and if that happens and we want to become official in the marrying sense- I am still open to that.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: