Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like my dreams are over, the insulation is making no dent in the heat factor and there is no way I can live in it comfortably. It won't be protection for the cold either. My mosaic tile work has fallen off the risers. Putting radiant barrier on the windows did nothing to stop the heat build up. Farmers almanac says we are going to get a nasty cold winter here in the far south.

I'm so screwed.

Lol, and ... oh the hell with it. Why do I even bother posting about it? It's not like it matters to anyone but me.

Okie dokie, gonna drive Grace to the storage unit and empty it out. Should be a great day to visit the er later today. I'll see you guys on the other side.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote