JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Perfect Silence

I havent had the desire to write in some time... but what I found in my head tonight needed to find paper. Its a short story, a romantic fantasy... I hope you all enjoy it.

Perfect Silence

The day had been difficult, at best, and when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it all. I walked in the door and set down my things, listening to the sounds of the house. There were none. I set down my bag and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat and found a note on the counter. “kids are gone for the night, there’s a plate in the fridge, I am reading in the den.” I smiled at His thoughtfulness and sat at the bar to eat in silence. When I had rinsed my dish and poured a glass of wine I walked through the house and into the den. The lights were dimmed and there was a fire in the fireplace, I could smell my favorite incense and I could hear Him humming to the radio playing softly in the background. He looked up from His book when I came in the room and smiled softly at me. I walk over and kiss Him softly before grabbing my own book and curling up on the other end of the couch.

As we read in comfortable silence I can feel His gaze on me from time to time, only to look up and see hunger in His eyes. After a time I turn and lay my head in His lap as I continue to read and I can feel a soft purr build when his fingers run through my hair. He leans down and kisses my forehead, putting the book on the side table and pulling me into his lap. His lips kiss my face, my neck, my shoulders and I melt under the heat of his breath against my skin. Without words I see and feel his desire, and I want to please Him, to thank Him for this, His silence, to quiet my thundering mind. I move to straddle Him and lean back to unbutton my shirt and push it back off my shoulders. He chuckles as He holds my hips and lets His appreciative, watchful eyes take in the site before him. Before I can reach behind myself to take off my bra, His hands move up my back and He shakes his head minutely. I blush and stop, waiting, until He moves to the button on my slacks and pushes me back to my feet as they fall to the floor in a pool of material. He stands in front of me and pulls me forward, leading me to the soft rug in front of the fireplace. He waves his hand in invitation and I lower myself down to the rug with a small giggle. My black lace bra and panties contract against my light skin in the soft light and watch as He disrobes and kneels at my side, His desire more obvious without the limitations of His jeans.

He leans down to kiss me and covers my body with His own strong form. I arch into Him, wanting to feel the electric charge that always accompanies our contact. My arms wrap around his neck and my eyes flutter closed as I feel him slide effortlessly inside of me. The silence is broken finally by my screams.