The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cars, Trucks and more..

So I'm nearly at a point where I'll pass my license (after 44 years without one, I've reached a point where I need one). And since K uses her car a lot for her commute, I'm contemplating getting a vehicle for myself when I'm at home and need to run errands or whatever.

I've been debating between a small car (fuel efficiency) and a small pickup (I like the idea of roominess and it'd be helpful if we go back to Canada). I'm particularly leaning towards the Toyota Tacoma (my aunt had one and the thing is a freakin' workhorse).

I figure this would be a good thread to discuss car/trucks in general as well as a place for people to get advice (buyer beware!) and ideas for mods/upgrades, etc.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: