Old 08-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #69
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in London overnight for a workshop and just happened to stumble upon RibFest! I was going for a walk to look for a place to eat for lunch, and I asked some guy what the festival was down the road. Turns out it is a HUGE rib festival. I had some delicious ones at one of the vendors at the very end--staffed only by women (at the time I was there). Anyway, if you are looking for something to do, it has lots of different kiosks for shopping, food, and they even had a couple of bands playing.

Just thought I'd put it out there if anyone was interested!

Happy Summer SW Ontario B/F folks! <--speaking of: As I was walking, I spotted a young, retro, foxy femme-type getting out of a taxi right at the entrance of the festival. I glanced at her appreciating her funky style and, coming out of the taxi next, was a spiky haired mod-looking butch. It's always nice to see our people--it's SO rare where I live (Windsor).
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: