Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
Dreamweaver

Thanked 21,392 Times in 6,738 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have this issue but I was in dentistry in my distant past. Lowers are notorious for requiring a rilly excellent denturist..and it's a crap shoot to find a dentist who cares enough to find the very best..i also think it has to do with what part of the country you live in..the west coast seems to have very good technical artists and everywhere else not so much..have an agreement with your dentist before any work is begun (including the extraction of any remaining teeth) that he (the dentist) will make sure it fits well (in writing)..and ask to speak with a few other clients who are happy with his/her work. Don't take for granted that just because you are happy with some of his other work that he is also good at making an impression and has an excellent technician to make the denture. It's ok, to be picky!
kittygrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: