View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #39
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i do believe in soul mates, and also that there can/will be more than one in a lifetime.

i also believe that even if you've found a soul mate, it doesn't mean it's going to work out romantically. And....just because one of you feels that the other is a soul mate doesn't necessarily mean that the other feels the same.

Others have said nothing lasts forever. i think that no romantic relationship lasts forever, but i do know that for me, my first (and so far only) soul mate started out as a friendship and tried to move to a relationship that sooooo did not work.

She & i have had our ups & downs over the years...and i think (though i hope with all my heart i'm wrong) that we wont be speaking again because of a huge, huge misunderstanding... but that doesn't change the fact she is my soul mate. She always will be.

Like others, i believe all relationships, whether romantic or not, no matter the length of time you interact with them...are brought to us to learn and grow. There is meaning to everything important, whether we grasp the meaning or not.