Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I'm selling my motorcycle and decided to put an ad for it in both the for sale and the barter sections of Craigslist. I clearly said in the trade section that I would be willing to do a part cash / part trade so I could try to catch some people who couldnt come up with $3k+, but might have a couple thousand to spend plus something to trade.

It is crazy what people are emailing me - comic books, Harley Davidson jackets, glass pipes, etc - and not one of them added a cash amount to the trades they offered.

Um .... sure, let's trade my $3k+ bike for your comic books ... that's fair.

Anyway, not trying to derail, I just thought some of you here might get a chuckle or two at that.

But hey - if anyone in the area (Seattle) is interested or knows of anyone who is interested in a bike, I'm getting rid of my 2001 Suzuki Marauder VZ800 (cruiser) plus all of my luggage, the new seats, after market extras, repainted tank, etc and am open to cash OR cash+trade (pics in my gallery).
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: