Old 11-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #79
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation
Default Her hands!

Her hands can take my body to the heights of ecstasy, sending shivers through out my body with the slightest caress of her fingertips. They can bring me that painful pleasure that I crave and desire as they rake across my back, digging into my flesh, bringing the blood!
Her hands can heal my wounded heart and take my pain away with just a gentle touch. When she caresses my face nothing else matters, just her and I...time stands still! A thumb brushed across my bottom lip can make me weak in the knees. I love her hands, the way they fit in mine, soft and comforting, strong and steady. Painted nails or not her hands are full of grace and beauty. The way she has to show me when she paints her nails a different color, as if I haven't already noticed. I can't help but smile as I think of it now....I love the way she brushes her thumb across mine, this simple gesture says so much, or the way she rubs her hand against mine, fingertip to fingertip, palm to palm. .

Sometimes when we ride along in the car, hand in hand, I find myself looking at our hands together and to me I see unity, us together as one. I think about the day I will marry her, holding her hand in mine as I place the symbol of my commitment to her upon her finger.

I love everything about her hands!!!!!!!!!
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post: