Old 02-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
I am SERIOUSLY considering a manicure. The country girl in me is screaming "TRAITORRRRRRRRR!"

Damn! What's next? Makeup?
Then just get a manicure, silly. You don't HAVE to have polish. Start with a simple plain manicure with no color on and see where you go from there. I promise, Dandy and I will NEVER let you look like a harlot or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Yes I think you should...gosh...if you arent getting the negative side effects that you have every right to look forward to...damn it...lets petition for green pee...sign men up...LOL thanks for the info. Have you ever tried the prenatal vitamins? Jus curious as to your thoughts! If you did i hope they didnt make you pregnant!! (well unless you wanted to be ) LOL
I was taking prenatals (half dose) and the company (OneSource) discontinued them in my area but now have a multivitamin called Hair, Skin and Nails. Taking prenatals was recommended to me by my hairdresser as the additional vitamins in them helps strengthen hair (what I was inquiring about at the time). I didn't want to OD on too much of a good thing with the vitamn, so I only took half a dose daily. It worked for me. I lost less hair on a daily basis (although it's normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day) and my hair seemed to get back some of the shine it had lost.

I won't credit the prenatals entirely with the change, though, because at the time I was experiencing the hair loss and breakage, I was in a very stressful home environment and, as I was taking the vitamins, I got myself OUT of that situation (which was the source of the majority of my stress and stress causes all kinds of health problems, including hair loss).

You're right though. I have a right to green pee! I should write the company and ask if they make a fun, green pee-making vitamin.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: