View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

OK, I'll bite.. who should I be looking out for, and is she in my closet now??

lol.. I am here to show support..

I admit that I am one of those guys that makes clear online that "im not a lesbian".. Although, the lesbian community was where I came out and started the process of finding out who I am. I don't identify with being a lesbian now, but I *try* not to diss lesbians either.. (has been guilty of making generalizations about lesbians).

I admire those that stand up and are counted.. I get to melt into the hetro crowd sometimes, most (most being a genralization, but again, let's run with it..), most lesbians can't vanish, they are in the fore front when they are out and about.. Two lesbians holding hands is pretty odvious.. Not to mention Butch lesbians.. Can't mistake a big ole dagger

I guess my point is that I once ID'd as lesbian, and even if it isn't who I am now, I will try to remember that being a lesbian is part of my story too..

-Tony