CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

There is no gender marker to it for me. Being a stonefemme is all about sexual boundaries for me. I don't think I was always like this, but I'm honestly not sure. It would be too long and too personal to try to explain that here, so you can just take my word for it.

I discovered that there was a thing called a stonefemme ID because a friend told me about it a few years ago. You can imagine how much that twisted my absolutely lesbian feminist mind. I still have mixed feelings and I wish that I were, well, more versatile. This is who I am now. I work hard to accept it and myself.

My boundaries are around touching or penetrating my partner's genitals. To a lesser extent I'm not able to play with a partner's breasts. I have a wonderful time with butch cock. I'm tremendously responsive and very active in bed. I just can't... go there. And I don't know if there's even a 'why'. I just can't.

I ID strongly as a lesbian. (Does that count as a gender?) I play and partner with butch women. I'm not at all interested in men, so I don't date trans guys. Needless to say, my dating pool is rather small. Sigh.