Old 05-17-2015, 07:09 AM   #881
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hominid View Post
Ditto what Dapper said. My guess is it is full of judgments about what a "proper" penis is, and likely took on the opinions of this one transman in regard to his choices. If anyone's spent any time in active online forums for FtM's and surgery (both top and bottom), they are replete with versions of "my (existing or planned) cock/chest is better than yours". Heck, I even wonder if this guy is someone in particular who proclaimed in many places that he (unlike others) had spent many years in search of the best option and he alone had the answer because of his extensive research.

Perhaps not entirely fair since I haven't seen it, neither do I plan to. The synopsis is plenty for me, thank you!
Yes, I was assuming that this was all about Showtime sensationalizing it all, but perhaps the man himself added to that. As I was researching the movie, I came upon an article(?), about his level of misogyny/sexism as a person. So, that is interesting...maybe he assisted in Showtime going down that path. I appreciate you adding your perspective!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: