Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Thanks for sharing this, Orema. I have been wanting to try melatonin, but I've heard it makes you groggy in the morning. Could you share your experience?
You’re welcome. This brand doesn’t leave me groggy in the morning. I mention the brand because a different brand didn’t work at all.

Before the melatonin I was taking a prescription sleeping aid, Ambien, along with cannabis edibles to help me sleep. So my body is accustomed to sleep aids. Also, I tend to wake up early and stay in bed for a couple hours reading the news before getting up. But once I’m up, I’m in action and am ready to exercise and start my day.

I suggest you try it and see how it affects you. I’d start with a small dosage (3 mg?) to see how it works.

Good luck and let us know if you try it out.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: