View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 06:47 AM   #972
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Now that we have one of these Sleep Number 360 degree “smart” beds, Dear Wife and I sleep soooooo much better!!! According to the bed’s app, we both get an average of about 8 to 9 hours or better each night.

These beds are amazing and Dear Wife and I heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking for an excellent’s night sleep.

~Theo~
I hadn't heard of this! I'm going to talk this over, sounds pretty cool but also weird to think my bed could be monitoring my sleep. But my watch does now so...

I've been sleeping so much better with a medication that tames my nightmares. It's shifted me from sleeping 4-5 hours with frequent wake ups and anxiety to often 7-9 hours with minimal waking and often no anxiety.

It's pretty life changing.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: