View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #39
Thamca74

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Regrets

I regret not being a better partner to my ex girlfriend. She was my soulmate. I am not just saying that-- no one will ever "get" me like she did. I miss her so much but know that to much has happened to go back. (glad to get that off my chest)

I also regret not going back to school -- I am not sure that I have it in me now to even care to try. That is a very mild regret. I think there are some regrets that you can easily live with.

Wish I would have spent more time with my son when he was young instead of putting it off. If you have young kids-- be warned : the time sneaks up fast....All of a sudden one day you get home from work and the damn kid is a man.. true story. Life is full of regrets and guilt. BUT darn it, I did what I thought was right at the time.. Life goes on. Live and learn
Thamca74 is offline   Reply With Quote