View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 05:41 PM   #5134
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have started a walking group for the women who live in the building that I manage. They have been so cooped up between isolating and winter I wanted something to get them moving. We have a huge open gym on the third floor of the building so we could get a crew and spread out, masks on, and work out. We had a blast today. I set up a bit of an obstacle course with step aerobics steps for those who wanted a challenge and had a flat open walking track for those who just are walkers. Then I put on a Motown playlist to walk to. There were a couple women with walkers just slowly making their way around and than others who were choreographing dance moves and whooping it up. It was a blast. Everyone got a good workout. This is going to be a daily event at work now and it was really uplifting for everyone. Self included.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: