nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,486 Times in 747 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok they are not my animals. I will call them my yard animals. My deer have been back and they are some darn big does roaming through the back yard. The turkey girls wandered through the front yard the other day and entertained me for a bit. I found my opposum in the tree outside my front door two nights ago and threw him some apple and bread. I had a male mallard in the pond a few days ago but he has been a no show as of late. He may have flown down to the lower and bigger pond about 100 yards away from the house. Their colors are beautiful. My newest visitor is Yogi. I have found him in my front yard twice now. As I normally throw the front door open for the dogs to go out, I am worried there could be an incident. I posted him on Facebook (Kc Cunningham) and most comments are about his size. I am sad to say if he is here a couple more times, I am going to have to call Fish & Game. Lastly, when I went to let the dogs out last night I did a front yard check with my lantern light. That was met by the glowing eyes of a huge fox running through the front yard. That put the door opening back about 15 minutes which was followed by a half hour of a doggie sniff fest out there when they finally were released.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: