Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #67
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
work full time in the field I got my degree in .. made it to supervisor and it is a very demanding job and in a my chosen field it is hard on relationships Cops wives deserve a medal just for putting up with us
even if pay is better i think i would have to stay a campus cop than go out and be a street cop(or whatever they are called) at our age just bc im not as fast as i used to be and i wouldnt want JO to worry so much---there is too much ignorance in the world right now for me to take that risk....rather catch the kids early and set them on right path

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I don't have a job I just graduated weeks ago from the medical assistant field. But still jobs are hard to come by these days. I have a small trust fund but the trustee is frustrated that I am not working and said I have never worked well I had Lyme's disease in the past 15 years so that is why and it makes it tough to have gaps in your resume but I will do what needs to be done and look for work either way and see what I find.
so sorry to hear this... i did not realize Lyme disease was a lifelong altering disease...i sure hope Jo caught Roosters soon enough so he doesnt have problems all his life....good luck in ur job search
as for me...i think i am going to go back to school like Jo suggests...i have chronic pain which gets worse daily- so between that and the stress of dealing with the employees (im surprised i have had a heart attack yet bc my blood pressure is always thru the roof anymore when i am at work) it would be in my best interest....i love what i do--or did till i moved here,but i think its finally time to realize things/people arent gonna change and if i wanna live a long happy life driving JO crazy i need to switch careers ASAP
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: