Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So what do you think? Have you ever held a grudge?

I am the type of person that can get pissed off, say whats on my mind and be totally done with it in 30 min. I don't harbor anger well. I might allow tension with a lover to brew, simply to keep peace as I turn it over in my head a few days but eventually it comes out and I move on. I don't hold grudges. When I'm done I'm done. But it takes a lot for me to close a door.

Ever had to let a friend go because they were toxic?

I love and echo what Medusa said.

I will befriend almost anyone, however I have very little time and I will will not invest or nurture a relationship that isn't reciprocal. I have plenty of online buddies I share with and that fills a certain gap, however I am at the point in my life that I will not waste time, not even a few hours, unless I feel I am investing into a long term solid friendship.

i've let a lot of people go including family.

Ever had to tap dance around someone because they were in your circle of friends somehow?

I don't tap dance. If I dislike someone they probably know it and I just ignore them. I'm always a lady, never rude but I just don't invest time or energy.

Medusa said-
Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting up with any shit so if the person I'm no longer friends with starts telling people "Did you know that Medusa is an asshole? Here's WHY!" and then proceeds to tell a lie about me or rewrite history so that they appear to be the victim of me, that person will probably be getting a phone call from me.
I probably would wait a while to make that call though because the people who are my friends and who love me aren't going to let someone else tell them what kind of experience to have of me.

I could write a book of the people I've so-called victimized. When you are a strong and successful there are people who want to ride your coattails but never ever reciprocate. They make every attempt to discredit you because you refused to play their pathetic games and their passive aggressive manipulation. They are liars but they are so use to getting by in life this way they have mastered it, to a degree. YOU on the other hand refuse to defend yourself against insanity or get wrapped up in the petty gossip. This makes you the bad guy. lol- But here's an interesting observation.... have you ever noticed that the "victims" of US crazy ass abusers, never stick around? They talk a lot of shit, stir up as much trouble as they can and then exit. At least that has been my experience.

I don't really listen to gossip no matter how many sources it comes from. I find people that do this petty and weak. If you have something to say, to protect a friend then you should really know the facts before spreading the continuance of rumors.

I had an absolute crazy person weave the biggest circle of lies I had ever seen. Someone who spent a great deal of time reaching out and trashing my name. It went on for years and it was a fluke that I found out. I was speechless and couldn't understand the motive. Turn out it was a fatal attraction. Many of the sources unrelated to a degree and I know a people that have gone through the same thing. If someone comes to me with gossip I stop them. I don't really give a shit.

BTW Medusa I'd graciously own the title BITCH. lol I am a bitch but I am a loyal honest and good friend. I don't lie, I don't cheat and I don't play games.

I have a few rules I live by and it took me 52 years to develop them and a lot of hard ass lessons.

1) Other than girlfriend banter and playful gossip, if you meet someone and they constantly talk badly about people, they are an asshole and will talk bad about you.

2) Stay clear of people who have no history, no friends, no family. They they have no history and have cut everyone off there's a reason why.

3) If I catch you in a lie I probably won't believe anything you ever say again and therefore we'll never make it as friends.

4) never ever under any circumstances date or get super close with a friends EX. We're talking good close friends. Not people you know. If I causally know you and your ex is hot, I'm going to try and hook up. If you're my "friend" I don't care how fucking hot your ex is to me this is sacred ground.

5) Friends make each other a priority. I rarely ask for anything but when I do I expect my friend to drop everything if they can. I do the same for my friends. If I here a lot of excuses chances are you'll be moved to the acquaintance category.

I have friends for 25 plus years. They are like family and even though we can go months without talking there is a bond that never goes away. I am always interested in investing into these types of friendship. I don';t waste my time otherwise.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: