Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh... this should be an interesting topic.

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it?
A big no from me. I haven't face-timed but I know I would not want to be surprised by a call. Perhaps if I was comfortable with the program, I wouldn't mind certain people contacting me that way unannounced...my honey, sister, bestie.

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours? Sure, call or text but don't think I will be able to answer or respond quickly.

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not?
Not a big fan of long conversations anyway so no.

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering? If someone calls me over and over within a short period, it best be a life and death emergency. If someone calls every day and I don't answer or respond, I am not going to take the call so quit trying.

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event? On vacation is fine. If I don't want to talk, I won't answer or respond. If at an important event, my phone is off or at least on silent so call or test if you need to.

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone?
I never call or text before 8am or after 9pm and I expect the same courtesy.

How do you feel about group texting?Group texting has its place but I don't like getting what I believe to be a personal text and responding, only to begin receiving responses from others.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: