View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #4
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am really curious what folks think about texting and phone call etiquette.

Feel free to talk about whatever you want but I'm super curious about the following things:

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it? I don't answer

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours? I don't answer unless wife or child

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not? No. Text is easily misunderstood.

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? I keep my phone in my purse, so I don't always hear it ring. How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering? if I dislike someone that much, I have already blocked their calls.

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event? I turn off my phone...no one says I have to answer the phone, I pay for the damn thing!

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone? Family anytime, others after 9 am and before 11 pm

How do you feel about group texting? Too irritating to get all those replys

Again, please tell me all about your views on phone etiquette! I'd love to hear from you folks!

Leave your phone in the other room at meals

When you go out with family/friends, put the phone away

When you go to a party full of people you care about, put the phone away.

If you are in line to pay anywhere, put the phone away...your call is annoying me and no one cares what Mary said to Gail.

If you are in the car with me, put the phone away...the person you are with is the person you chose to be with at that moment; If you want to be with them that bad, go the fuck home.

Turn off the phone at the movies

Turn off the phone at church

Do NOT under any circumstances bring your phone into my bed.

Jeez, I could go on all day! Lolololololol
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: