Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Phone etiquette

When I was a kid at my parent's house phone etiquette was a big deal. I think they impressed that on us kids pretty hard.

I have a lot of rules in general but also with the phone. Anyone that knows me in person knows not to call me at work unless it is an emergency, not after 8:30 pm on a work night, and not too early on the weekend (my phone is on silent at night on the weekend anyway).

I don't face time or Skype just because I don't know how. Friends can send me a medium sized text but if they have a lot to say I would prefer that they just call me.

Sometimes on the weekend I like a lenthy chat with friends or family to catch up. I don't have time during the work week for long chats.

To me texts are like email. Send the message and I will return a text when I have time. Don't send me repeted texts unless it is an emergency.

This is my phone etiquette.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: