Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll play!

[Medusa;1127445]I am really curious what folks think about texting and phone call etiquette.

Feel free to talk about whatever you want but I'm super curious about the following things:

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it?

DO NOT LIKE - This has to be arranged first.

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours?

if its not necessary don't do it.

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not?

Yes. I have speech to text and I don't always hear so well- HOWEVER some convos require a voice.

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering?

RUDE

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event?
Depends on the someone.

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone?

7am to 9pm

How do you feel about group texting?

NOOOOOO just no
Again, please tell me all about your views on phone etiquette! I'd love to hear from you folks! QUOTE
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: