View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #17
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it?

No, please don't. I won't be answering. Only time I facetime is pre-planned like.. I'm at a party and one of our friends can't go and we say... we'll facetime you!

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours?

If I know that it's because they have a moment and don't actually expect me to get right back to them, it's fine. But if they are then like... hey, why aren't you getting back to me? I'm annoyed.

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not?

No. It's annoying and typos and misunderstandings and... just pick up the phone at a time it works for us both.

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering?

I feel like both are totally uncalled for. Take a hint.

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event?

Better be an emergency if I'm at an an important event and they know it. I don't mind on vacation - so long as I have the option to respond or not or in my own sweet time.

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone?

Earliest- 7am. Latest 11pm.

How do you feel about group texting?

My friends and I do. I like it for when we're planning out something. I don't like when someone group texts like.. a news article or something. Don't want my phone blowing up for that.

Again, please tell me all about your views on phone etiquette! I'd love to hear from you folks!

I like no pressure no expectation phone relationships. I usually have to answer my phone due to being on call for work 24/7 and call id doesn't always tell me who is calling but I have no problem not answering my phone if I know who it is and don't have time/don't feel like talking. I'll call back when my mood/time is right and if they answer, great. If not I leave a message and trust we'll connect when the time is right.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: