Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

How do you feel about people face-timing you without warning or appointment? Does it depend on who's doing it? If I get a video call without warning I reject it or block the camera and then answer. You should always ask before a video chat is any kind. I don't mind seeing other people, but I like to make sure I don't have a booger hanging out of my nose or something before answering a call.

How do you feel when people call or text you during work or school hours? I don't mind texts but unplanned calls are extremely disruptive for me, especially since I work in an open office environment. It's even more frustrating when people don't get the hint when I say I am at work and insist on continuing to chat.

Do you enjoy having long conversations by text? Why or why not? Since I often have social anxiety, I am able to express myself better over text, so I don't really mind long conversations via text.

How do you feel about someone calling you over and over within a short period if you don't answer? How about if the person calls you every day even though you aren't answering? Dude, if I don't answer my phone, leave a message. If I don't return the message then I clearly do not want to talk to you. My mother does this, calls multiple times until I answer, drives me batty.

How do you feel if someone calls or texts you while you are on vacation or at an important event? This doesn't bother me as long as it is not taking up more than just a few minutes of your time. If you start ignoring me for your phone, well then we are going to have words later on.

How early or late do you think is appropriate to call or text someone? Anytime is fine, with the technology to silence phones or set DND and only allow certain people and things through I see nothing wrong with this.

How do you feel about group texting? I would prefer to not get dragged into one unless I am aware if it ahead of time.

You know something else I think is incredibly rude. Talking on your phone while someone is ringing you up at any kind of store. It's incredibly rude to the person working and it slows down the line for the rest of us!

Last edited by Logicaly; 06-06-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Removing quote tag
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: