Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh gosh, because stores have been closed for a couple of months, due to the pandemic, I decided to drive over to my favorite dress shop to see if by chance they had special store hours, etc.

They were not open yet, but the owner was there and I'm glad I called the number listed on the front door because she answered right away. I told her I was gloved and masked, so she said it was okay to come in for a few moments.

I only shopped for about ten minutes (it's a small store); I was the only one there. I was lucky and found two beautiful new summer dresses and matching scarves with Gold Lamé embossed designs.

I like to support small independent businesses which are owned by women. I like their clothing line and the many services they offer to people who buy their clothes (example: referral to a staff seamstress in case you need mending or have your clothes sized differently).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: